This is the best site by far!

I've been to many sites in my time. I've visited many forums before. Not only have I had the most help with tweaking my broadband connection. I've had you wonderful testmy.net folks help me with any issue I post. Pitbull481,Buren, and Cholla are just 3 out of many that have been so kind to help us all. I've never had someone be rude to me in these forums. In any other forum for any other site I've had people be rude and these are all the reasons why I keep coming back to my favorite site. Oh, and you have the greatest speed test of any site I've been to. Thanks to the testmy.net community.  :notworthy:

hey destructionfever :)

thanks for your feedback, ppl that come here to fight wont stay long... the mods and Admins of this site will take care of them one way or another  ;)

Thats one of the reasons why i been around for so long aswell  :D

I also like the way CA3LE run this site, he really listen to ALL members ideas and if they are good he using it and give the member credit for it

VanBuren :)

Guest helloimtim

I 100 percent agree with vanburen. The other reason allot of people stick around is because of my warm smile and chaming personality lmao....These guys are super cool. Thats the reason i stick around.

I've been to many sites in my time. I've visited many forums before. Not only have I had the most help with tweaking my broadband connection. I've had you wonderful testmy.net folks help me with any issue I post. Pitbull481,Buren, and Cholla are just 3 out of many that have been so kind to help us all. I've never had someone be rude to me in these forums. In any other forum for any other site I've had people be rude and these are all the reasons why I keep coming back to my favorite site. Oh, and you have the greatest speed test of any site I've been to. Thanks to the testmy.net community. :notworthy:

Thanks for the feedback, I always love hearing this stuff... keeps me motivated to move forward.

Glad my friends here could help you, and all the others they've helped.  They are what truely makes this site what it is... I just write code ;-)  hehe

Now now, don't be so modest ca3le. You deserve all the credit  ;) ;)  and the adminssssssss & modsssssssssss of course.... :D :D glad i board this ship  :evil6: :evil6:

Yes, I do admin and moderate... but my crew does most of it now, with the expansion of the site and trying to keep up with trying to write new tools for the site there would be no way I could do it without them.  :)

Well i can say this site has the best forums cause compared to the forums im used to on X sites that i will not mention cause ( knock on wood that testmy wont turn in to like those ) they have similar topics/threads but they are out of control when it comes to sex, racism, ego, betrayal ( exposing peoples private pictures ) etc..... Thanx to everyone that makes this site enjoyable and helpful when it comes to technical support from the kool people that make this site one of my favorites. 

Yes, I do admin and moderate... but my crew does most of it now, with the expansion of the site and trying to keep up with trying to write new tools for the site there would be no way I could do it without them. :)

An admin that give's thanks to his understudies.. very rare.. Very rare indeed mr D. :)