comcast speed up

Guest jmuscat2

Here is a good one for ya just dont take it wrong comcast is cool

I run a high speed wireless ISP in Minnesota my son is in the navy in SC.

my son calls me last weekend a comcast service rep is there hooking up his internet for him and cant get it working and wants to know about some settings I had changed while my son was on leave anyway I had to talk the guy through going in to the local lan conection settings to set it to obtain

IP and DNS #s.automatically :lol: maybe I should apply for a tech job at comcast :D

my son calls me last weekend a comcast service rep is there hooking up his internet for him and cant get it working and wants to know about some settings I had changed while my son was on leave anyway I had to talk the guy through going in to the local lan conection settings to set it to obtain

IP and DNS #s.automatically :lol: maybe I should apply for a tech job at comcast :D

Download Stats

Connection is 4140 Kbps about 4.1 Mbps (tested with 1496 KB)

Download Speed is 505 KB/sec

Auth Code 2062101 (validate a http//www.testmy.net)

Bottom Line 74 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 2.03 second(s)

Validation Link http//testmy.net/cgi-bin/auth_check.cgi?ta=&top=&num=2062101&kbps=4140&gen=gen&a=2.28571428571429&b=0.571428571428571&c=1145.14285714286