Which are best DVD+R discs to buy?

I am currently using memorex 4.7 GB discs for my DVD's. Let me know if that is a standard or do they have DVD+R discs that have more GB. Thanks all.

there is a 9.4GB (gotta have a dual dvd burner), which is why i use dvd shrink  :D.

i use

4.7GB

DVD-R

don't know what brand. both sides are clear. (25 dvd for $10)  :D

I am currently using memorex 4.7 GB discs for my DVD's. Let me know if that is a standard or do they have DVD+R discs that have more GB. Thanks all.

Single layer DVD, 4.7 GB is as good as it gets. Get a dual layer burner for more. Prepare for hefty prices for the media.  :shock:

I have had very good luck with Ritek DVD +and -. from...http://www.supermediastore.com/ritek-dvd-plus-r-section.html

They have good every day prices and a lot of sales they will email you. Just use a spam acct. ;) although I've never had a problem with spam from them.

Its a waste of money buying the dual layer discs.... unless you are making a pro wedding video then its worth the cost.... i stick to 4.7GB discs.... TDK, FUJI, VERVATIM are the best MEMOREX, SONY are ok.... I burn alot and im always looking for deals and the place i buy from since they always have sales is BESTBUY a pack of 50 Fuji or Memorex for $19.99.. 1 or 2 out of 50 dics are bad......