Dumb Posts

Shug7272

BIGTEX >> "Location: TRAILOR PARK, TEXAS"

haha.. bad ass

BIGTEX is my friend that has COX and is DL at 900kbs he finally talked to someone with sence and they said his cap is at 1mb dl. Why is that CABLE GUY I thought all cox set it at 4 down and 5 if you pay extra whats the deal big boss man.

BIGTEX is my friend that has Cox and is DL at 900kbs he finally talked to someone with sence and they said his cap is at 1mb dl. Why is that CABLE GUY I thought all Cox set it at 4 down and 5 if you pay extra whats the deal big boss man.

What the deal is? The usual fuck-up, but this time it hurts the client.

They said it was set on 1mb dl by design' date=' not an accident apparently.[/quote']

So when ISPs buy those type of modems, the cap is set at 1 Mbps at default. Interesting tidbit really...

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 8)

it might be to prevent someone from accessing the network illegaly and then hosting a server farm on them.. with the cap set to 1mb you couldnt do much... :lol:

I dont know what the hell you just said but im pretty sure im required to buy you a goat? Or you want to sleep with my grandfather? Hmmmm... hell I dont know Goat farm servers my ass. :shock:

HI' date=' IM A 87 YEAR OLD SWM WHO LOVES DONKEY SEX AND LEGO'S. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER SOMETIME CALL ME @ 1(800)DONKEYS.[/quote']

Hey jackass, how bout turining off the caps lock... yeah, that would be great<--office space impression. Seriously though, you suck. Ass. :lol: