americas army? game

Guest Hyperspace

I think I'm going to download and try the game, it looks cool...I hope it's not full of spyware. I'll fire-up Ad-Aware, Spybot...etc. and find out.

There is no spyware in it i checked to. It is a recrutiing tool for the USAA in a way. I tried it yesterday and was impressed it is better than alot of first person shooters that you pay for. Definetly worth the download ;)

thnx i am dl it now and it will take a while..... my connection is only at 1.7mb second.    but oh well my cap is supposed to be 1.5mb  :) i haven't tweaked it either...  anyways thnx. and my computer has 640mb of ram it's a celeron 1.7ghz do you think it will work fine on my system too. :?:        hope so! :D

it should.. really depends more on your video card.. i had a friend who use to play in on Pentium 4 1.5ghz 256mb ram 32mb video card but he recently upgraded to 1gig ram and Geforce FX 5900 it plays the game as good as anybody else now..

i played it and on the training i got an average of 80% i think on the medic tests and did good on taking the other trianing tests...i think it could help you some in real life but to say the least this is a great game.......and it works fine on my pc...but i did have to set on setting on the video from high to normal :angry2: still looks fine though

Hyper.. i agree but this is more a recruiting tool for the army then anything.. thats why when u throw a grenade and blow someone up they dont lose body parts.. lol things like that could completely discourage someone from joining the army. but as far as the game goes.. i really enjoy playing it

what is the punkbuster thing that you can enable....becuasei can't use it...it won't let me use it because it needs updated. and it won't let me update it so i have to find servers that don't use punkbuster. that is hard since most of them use punkbuster. any help would be appreciated . thnx.    :o :o :o   

what is punkbuster?

been playing this game since V1.4 and still addicted to it..lol

punkbuster = its a software used by servers and players to discourage cheaters using aimbots and wallhacks

anyone whos using a cheat and punkbuster catches it...your account will be ban from playing in any servers.

you can manually update your punkbuste here.just follow the procedure.

have fun

link>>>  http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support-aa.php