Logitech MX1000

php

if you're going to buy it, you should buy it from zipzoomfly.com unless you can find it somewhere cheaper. i got mine for like $50 from them, no s&h. o wait, you bought it already? nvm, then.

great mouse. totally worth it. i went from an old, crappy, ball-and-chain mouse to it. the battery indicator is great, btw. unfortunately, tho, the wheel doesnt scroll as smoothly as microsoft newer ones, but it gets the job done. and also, after like three years, the battery life is supposed to go, as Logitech puts it, "from one month to one week." i would imagine there'll be a better mouse by then. :D

if you're going to buy it, you should buy it from zipzoomfly.com unless you can find it somewhere cheaper. i got mine for like $50 from them, no s&h. o wait, you bought it already? nvm, then.

great mouse. totally worth it. i went from an old, crappy, ball-and-chain mouse to it. the battery indicator is great, btw. unfortunately, tho, the wheel doesnt scroll as smoothly as microsoft newer ones, but it gets the job done. and also, after like three years, the battery life is supposed to go, as Logitech puts it, "from one month to one week." i would imagine there'll be a better mouse by then. :D

I got mine for $40...

The wheel scrolls better than my old mouse did... I don't care much about super-smooth scrolling though...

and as long as the battery can last the day, it's good enough :)

What do you use the back and forward buttons for?  I set them to switch between tabs in FF because I never go back or forward, only tab to tab :) (much more efficient IMO)