Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2006 (Beta) 6 is out! (News)

Yea kaspy found a bunch of stuff on my PC that was not a virus. like files in my HL folders so I fixed em as Kaspy advised and Counter strike no longer works? What a great program. also it found no reall viruses.

I had that problem with KIS  it deleted alot of DLL files and alot others thinking it was a virus...thats why i got rid of it and installed KAV Personal pro 5.0 and Norton Firewall since i couldn't find anything else that would block ads and pop ups as good as Norton.. now everything is all good especially after installing AD AWARE ES PRO.........

Wow, It's plain to see that some people are not use to beta testing new products. Bugs are supposed to be a part of it. Kaspersky is the best AV on the market hands down.

When a test is performed and specific viruses are thrown at an AV and it doesn't detect them, how can you feel safe?

PC-Cillin 2005 took 17th place and that's very unacceptable.

Wow, It's plain to see that some people are not use to beta testing new products. Bugs are supposed to be a part of it. Kaspersky is the best AV on the market hands down.

When a test is performed and specific viruses are thrown at an AV and it doesn't detect them, how can you feel safe?

PC-Cillin 2005 took 17th place and that's very unacceptable.

i'm using KAV pro 5.0.383 with Sygate FW...at first everything ran smoothly...after a while...i can't connect to internet....so i tried to uninstall sygate and install KAH....strange..suddenly i can connect to the net again :whaa: although KIS doesn't need lot of resource, it's require 128Mb RAM minimum and it's an all in one program so I don't need ad-aware and ms spyware anymore :wink: KIS and KAV blocked 50 trojan from entering my puter while NAV let the trojans in and then delete them :whaa: ...so bye bye NAV for me :evil6:

btw seems i mistyped the url so [ftp=ftp://kav2006:[email protected]/6.0.13.183/]Here[/ftp] it is again

wew modify button back online

well it didnt found any viruses, soo pc cillin was good atm.. =o

the only thing it found was a network attack? Land atack and another thing called Khermel, something like that.

im sticking with kaspersky for now even tho it gave me a hang up when i was scanning my comp. hmmm and it takes a while to scan too. heh.

i'm using KAV pro 5.0.383 with Sygate FW...at first everything ran smoothly...after a while...i can't connect to internet....so i tried to uninstall sygate and install KAH....strange..suddenly i can connect to the net again :whaa: although KIS doesn't need lot of resource, it's require 128Mb RAM minimum and it's an all in one program so I don't need ad-aware and ms spyware anymore :wink: KIS and KAV blocked 50 trojan from entering my puter while NAV let the trojans in and then delete them :whaa: ...so bye bye NAV for me :evil6:

btw seems i mistyped the url so [ftp=ftp://kav2006:[email protected]/6.0.13.183/]Here[/ftp] it is again

wew modify button back online

I had the same going on when i installed sygate but after uninstall i was able to connect again.... as for KIS beta' you are right about not letting the trojans get in as NAV does but it has alot of bugs i hope they fix on the retail version' i went back to norton FW just for the sole purpuse that not even KIS can stop ads and pop ups..... Now i enjoy KAV 5.0 and Nortons firewall