Wireless Router...

wyantm06

Ok this is what the guy told me to just do...He told me to have the technician hook up my modem next to the ps2 so its not choppy, he said he doesnt recomend wireless ps2...so have the modem installed near the ps2, and then make my computer downstairs wireless...Does that sound good?? Or will it cause problems or what?

Wireless may not be as reliable as an ethernet connection but most of the time it should work ok. If they arent included the wireless adapter for the down stairs pc then I would just buy some ethernet cable and run it from the router to the computer. Of course only if it would be cheaper than buying an adapter.

Well I really want my computer to have to modem hooked to it!!! But I do not know what to do for the PS2!!!! Does anyone else on here have there PS2 wireless??? I would have my PS2 hard wired but I don't think I can get a cable the length I may need lol...So can I get some suggestions please?? How should I hook my PS2 up?? Because I want my computer to have the modem..The only thing I need to figure out is how I'm going to go about hooking the PS2 up..Someone also answer if they there PS2 wireless hooked because if it works good with out getting disconnected then I will talk my dad into buying the wireless thing for my PS2...Please help  :cry: