Random router disconnections

IchiGODeLeTe

Well, I used to get this problem but I had it fixed and I dont remember how I fixed it, but the problem is Net Send Packet :No Error, or something along those lines. Im on the wireless adapter and it just stops connection for a second then reconects. Its really annoying when Im in the middle of something and it happens. Can anyone help?

I have a belkin as the router. Linksys as the wireless adapter. If you need anymore info just ask.

What is the make and model of the adapter? (go to control panel --> system --> hardware tab --> device manager --> network adapters....it should be listed here)

...and also of the router, it should be labelled on it somewheres

Yahhh finally some help, well this router ive heard causes problems.

Adapter is: Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter, yes I know USB horrible but it was working fine with no spikes before so it should work fine now.

The Router is:Belkin54g, If thats not what you want I cant really check right now mom is in her room sleeping and router is in there. I'll edit this later if thats not right.

... Lost me heh. Update the firmware on both the router and the adapter?

So I would update the stuff on my computer and my moms?

Edit: Well I went to the linksys site and went to download update or something like that. I put my wireless adapters model which is WUSB54G Version 2.0 I updated it and i see that there is an update for version 4.0 should I do that update? There is no firmware update just driver updates for all of these.

Edit: Well it works now with the version 2.0 its back to how it was. No more spikes. Thx for the help.

Also look

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 6675 Kbps about 6.7 Mbps (tested with 5983 kB)

Download Speed is:: 815 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server2)

Test Time:: Mon Jul 25 2005 17:26:05 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Bottom Line:: 119X faster than 56K 1MB download in 1.26 sec

Diagnosis: Looks Great : 1.26 % faster than the average for host (optonline.net)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-ZJVLE17YC

Faster than its ever been, well on the adapter anyways. AMAZING!. Never was faster than an average optimum online user. Also There is a road named Van buren in West New York he must be famaus!