Figured Someone Could Help Me Here!?!?!

wyantm06

I never used bitcomit, but do you have win xp w/SP2 and if so do you have the P2P patch ?

That's all I could think of when I saw your post, unless there is a problem with the bitcomit server, may try to disconnect it and reconnect, not sure if you can do that with that program though.

Is it possible RR may have cut the port to bitcomit and or does RR Cap ?

I just noticed also that on another thread you had just removed tweaks or something like that, I don't know if that may have messed with it or not, but if it was cablenut you might try re removing the tweaks and save to registry and restart PC and try again.

Umm no I didn't have anything say I removed tweaks..I made a post of my speed without tweaks, I never had tweaks everything is the same!! But thanks anyway for the help lol!! Do you think RR saw me downloading from there and cut it off or something??

I have heard of some places doing that lately, but mostly at colleges where they are downloading so many MP3s and movies it was clogging the internet so they were cutting the ports they were using for the P2P programs.......seems like I remember someone on testmy talking about that too, but can't remember who or what thread.

I doubt RR would do that , but it got me to thinking of that.

Sorry can't help more, maybe someone out here can be more of help to you.

It's doing it for alot of torrents..I'm thinking your right..I have one file on download off of only 1 person and there are 57 people just trying to download off this only person..So I am thinking all the files I'm trying are just people not sharing because I tried ABC also and it does same thing