Business T1

php

I tested out the business T1 at work today... I had the whole connection to myself. :evil6:

Consistent 47ms ping to testmy too :cool:  The response time compared to DirecWay is incredible... I can click and have the page loaded almost by the time I let the button up :cool:

Date    Test_Type    Test_Score        Test_Size        User_Name        Test_ID                 

25 Jul 2005 Upload        1442            2992 kB            php          5GS0WC8JU

25 Jul 2005 Download      1418            2992 kB            php          MQ3R2SWFG

The speed was great (especially upload) but after using DirecWay for months with a 1000-3000ms ping, the instant response was incredible... I've never seen anything like it (except when I had a server set up on my home network)... Kinda sad lol...

The speed was great (especially upload) but after using DirecWay for months with a 1000-3000ms ping, the instant response was incredible... I've never seen anything like it (except when I had a server set up on my home network)... Kinda sad lol...

That's the way I felt when I went from DW to cable a few weeks ago. Sometimes the page loads so fast I don't notice it's a new page and I sit waiting for something already arrived..

me too when i changed from optimum online to speakeasy and covad.  i use covad SDSL for hosting and speakeasy for downloading.  i got SDSL over T-1 cause it was about the same and less than half the price and got another line. as far as i am concerned SDSL is good enough for me untill i can get my 100/100 :evil1:!!