Internet Explorer 7: Now in beta testing for developers

Dark_Matter

FF already has RSS support. You add the feeds in the same way as a regular bookmark. Not to mention, FF is very customizable. There are dozens of extensions for it, not to mention, you can customize the look of FF. There are dozens of "skins" available.

Guest philp

IE 7 is alsome so much better then firefox, The RSS reader is the best, just click on the rss feed and it does everything for you. The beta runs great, looks great, and i love it i give this a 10 out of 10 go and download this now.

Come on, man! Don't hold back on us. Tell us how you really feel!!

Being the fair person I am, I'm downloading the beta of IE7. However, being fair doesn't mean I'm going to automatically going to like it. I'll give it the same treatment I gave Firefox when I first tried it out. I'll edit this post from IE7 to give my opinion.

IE 7 is alsome so much better then firefox, The RSS reader is the best, just click on the rss feed and it does everything for you. The beta runs great, looks great, and i love it i give this a 10 out of 10 go and download this now.

I knew it!! The world needs IE7. Can you imagine having to surf with 3rd party browsers only. That would suck as bad as FF does.  :haha:

I knew it!! The world needs IE7. Can you imagine having to surf with 3rd party browsers only. That would suck as bad as FF does. :haha:

yea... k... I already have problems with IE7 and FF hasn't had a problem in months...

Guest helloimtim

I guess I dont understan all the intrest in ie7. There have been a couple of versions of the same thing out for a very long time. Maxthon and Avant browsers are the 2 that come to mind. Personaly I only surf with maxthon anymore. I liked firefox 1.3 But the new version just blows. I have seen others say the same about the new version of firefox. Maxthon is pretty much what ie7 will hopefully be in about a year. Even shocks me some are pretty tweaked about the new version of windows. I will have to go in search of what the new version of windows is supposed to be to see what all the hype is. I will just stay with 2000 pro and xp for sometime. It will take a few years to get the bugs worked out in the new version of windows. Xp is still a pretty much work in progess. Just my 2 cents...........

So please....list us some of these problems php...

Well, to start it out...

• After I installed it a couple programs don't work
  • I can't move all the toolbars (which, although minor, really irritates me)
  • The tabs don't work well IMO
  • It's quite a bit slower than FF (and my connection is slow enough already)
  • It changed my privacy settings, along with other settings and default programs

I have more but I have to eat supper... so more later

okay, i didn't feel like editing my post, because i had planned to edit it with IE7, but it just blows. i gave it a fair chance, and it sucks. here's the scathing review i jotted down while installing and using it:

Not only did the installation take forever what with IE7 backing up files and such, it made me restart my computer. I hate restarting my computer. Its default appearance is just horrid. The customization is needlessly difficult, despite its desperate attempts at simplicity. It deleted all my favorites, settings, and saved passwords. It also messed with my security settings. The "add-ons," a blatant attempt at stealing Firefox's extension glory, is a confusing mess. I don't even know where the backed-up files from the installation are, and frankly, my older brother is none too happy about his settings and favorites being deleted.

I solved the problem of getting my settings and stuff back by system restoring to yesterday, after I fixed my printer...

okay, i didn't feel like editing my post, because i had planned to edit it with IE7, but it just blows. i gave it a fair chance, and it sucks. here's the scathing review i jotted down while installing and using it:

I solved the problem of getting my settings and stuff back by system restoring to yesterday, after I fixed my printer...

Ah, System Restore, one of the few good things about XP.

True, dat...

i figure that the people who really like IE7 are only those just coming off IE6... must seem like heaven to them... and it wouldn't be so bad if it just asked me to import my settings from FF. and I thought that microsoft promised that IE7 wouldn't be integrated in our OS's this time... then I could've just installed it to a different directory and wouldn't have cared that all the settings and everything were at default.