Post Kaspersky ( KAV/KIS ) Issues Here

monsnet2k8

Post any KASPERSKY problems you have here....... Please help out'

I Have Kaspersky AV Pro 5.0 and it works great' but when it comes to KIS Beta its just a mess..... when i installed KIS as a firewall and since it comes with KAV Beta on installation i didn't install it since i have pro 5.0 already.... problem is KIS tends to scan some authentic and safe programs as a virus. when i uninstalled KIS it left some problems on my computer because it deleted a few vital files and it messed up my computer cause after i uninstalled it my computer was shutting down at start up everytime not allowing me to do anything since shutdown occured only a few seconds after start up' i had to use a restoration point to go back before i istalled KIS. now KAV Pro 5.0 is working great without KIS Beta.but i noticed double files of some programs and on my registry.... does anyone know whats going on?