I really really need help...

lilxsnow

Well im using Sbc Yahoo Dsl and my download speed is only 40kB/s and its suppose to be 150kB/s.All my friends is 150kB/s with sbc yahoo dsl and I really wanna change it.Because im only getting 19 percent of the service.I know I need to call them but theres a problem..

1.I lost my username and password.

2.I called the company and told them I lost my username and password so they somehow put my modem online.

3.I dont have sbc yahoo dsl installed in my computer so I cant call them,when I call them they say they dont sense any dsl on my computer.

4.Even if I do find my password I cant install sbc yahoo dsl on my computer because my modem is already in use look at number 2.

Can anybody tell me any directions to fix this problem?And what to say when I call them?Thx.

Btw I have been using sbc yahoo dsl for atleast 2 years and I know the package has changed from 300 kbs from 1500 kbs.I just wanna make my connection to 90 percent.

Guest Hyperspace

Well im using Sbc Yahoo Dsl and my download speed is only 40kB/s and its suppose to be 150kB/s.All my friends is 150kB/s with sbc yahoo dsl and I really wanna change it.Because im only getting 19 percent of the service.I know I need to call them but theres a problem..

1.I lost my username and password.

2.I called the company and told them I lost my username and password so they somehow put my modem online.

3.I dont have sbc yahoo dsl installed in my computer so I cant call them,when I call them they say they dont sense any dsl on my computer.

4.Even if I do find my password I cant install sbc yahoo dsl on my computer because my modem is already in use look at number 2.

Can anybody tell me any directions to fix this problem?And what to say when I call them?Thx.

Btw I have been using sbc yahoo dsl for atleast 2 years and I know the package has changed from 300 kbs from 1500 kbs.I just wanna make my connection to 90 percent.

I don't really understand all your questions. Like #3 for example...you say that you can't call them, then you say when I call them...

#4...yes you can install sbc yahoo dsl on your computer when the modem is already in use. I have done this.

Why don't you have sbc yahoo dsl installed on your computer? I would have a long talk with tech support if I were you. If you need the tech number, go to the SBC website. It will be listed.

• 3 weeks later...