I remember when...

Shug7272

All this site ranking talk lately made  me  think. Right now there are almost 500 users online. Not to long after I became a mod we were all recalling what the max number of users we had seen on at one time and at that time it hung around 250. :shock: Nice progress and Im glad to be apart of it. Oh CA3LE I was looking at alexa ranking page for us and noticed a "people who visited testmy.net also visited" So Im thinking ( an maybe your way ahead of me here) those sites would be good to try a link exchange with. Just a thought.

well.. all of those sites are competition... and aren't going to really want to link to me, I know I wouldn't want to link to most of them.  haha

DSLReports already has a few links to here, and if often talked about in their forums. :) -- the other ones though.

You guys should write a review of the site on alexa for us ;-) -- there has only been two reviews for the longest time.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=testmy.net (at the bottom)

well.. all of those sites are competition... and aren't going to really want to link to me, I know I wouldn't want to link to most of them.  haha

DSLReports already has a few links to here, and if often talked about in their forums. :) -- the other ones though.

You guys should write a review of the site on alexa for us ;-) -- there has only been two reviews for the longest time.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=testmy.net (at the bottom)

Well my thinking on it is that we have the best site and if we can get linked to them we could prove it. Anyway if thats how it is cool, I just thought maybe we could get a couple to link exchange with us and Im sure 90% of the users that tried both sites would choose us. :D