Hard Drive Space

luwigie

:) luwigie,

I am in agreement with your statements and I posted the same to shanee, I also don't wish to be offensive but there are some pretty common sense things that should be observed when anyone is posting in any forum. While I admire shanee's enthusiasm I think his approach may have been a little mis-guided.

shanee this is not meant to pick on you specifically, but I think there is a general consensus that it has been pointed out to you by the owner of the site, about what is or is not except able on this site and that while we are all sometimes guilty of straying from the topic it is important that we all play by the same rules as luwigie said. There is a proper netiquette that should be followed by all. I think if you were to familiarize yourself with this aspect that further discourse can be avoided.As I still sometimes do I go back and read the directions and when in doubt I would not do something until I was sure that its acceptable behavior. Thats the Kool thing about this medium, if I dont like the "rules" I am able to go do my own thing and start my own site as you have done. So be assured if I was on your site I would be willing to follow your format and if I wasnt I would take my toys somewhere else and play.

Please dont mis-understand my words....... you are welcome here ,we just want you and everyone to follow the guidelines already set in place....Thank you for your future cooperation:)

8) Microwave

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn right' date=' he will nail you in the bum when you bend over if you dont watch him. :lol:[/quote']

Methinks you have the wrong idea when thinking of TR0LLs. We're much more cruel.

*chops off Shug's bum*

Bummer, all fat, no flesh.

shanee, please watch what you are posting, I am getting complaints from other members, I have gotten three emails about you today. I don't want to ban you man ;-)

And please don't message me back with a huge message --- just listen to what I have to say and leave it at that, I don't want to repeat myself.

And please treat everyone on this board as if they are all admins.

- Damon