IE 7 download

Bird Fan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to The Forum corley45 :hello:

thanks for the welcome,about the coolwebsearch thing why does it try to install it self when i try to install IE 7 download? this is a spy-ware thing ,right? Microsoft anti-spy stop it every time but by doing that, i cannot install IE 7

You already have the spyware in your computer, it is trying to hookup with the new installation...stay alive as it were.  Go to this website and at the bottom of the page use the removal tool.  Then try your installation again.

http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=599

GET SOME GOOD SPYWARE/VIRUS SOFTWARE OR YOU WILL BE RIGHT BACK WHERE YOU STARTED IN NO TIME AT ALL.  My preference is the McAfee Security suite 7.0 or whatever is current, you get upgrades almost daily to stop all new virus's,spyware,spam etc. blocked.  It's worth the money for the security!

Buzz ;)

I have not had time to test this yet, maybe the update thingy has to do with it being beta software...and we don't have the activation key code that unlocks the beta software......Microsoft charges $2,000 bucks or more for being a beta tester.  I think it's every quarter you get a book of all of Microsoft's beta software with some kind of code application tool for application builders.....anyway I have not tried this out yet..sorry not much help here.

Buzz ;)

It's on my list of things to do!  Right now I am backing up all of my "NEW" software and getting rid of umpteen copies of windows, service packs etc. Making ISO install files for upgrades and software verification without having to go get the install disks everytime I tweak something!

I WANT TO GET ALL OF THE WORK DONE BEFORE I START PLAYING GAMES ON THAT NEW CARD......Once bitten I will be up all night!

Buzz ;)