IE 7 download

Bird Fan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay my family and I went to BestBuy Convention and Microsoft gave all the Presedents, VPs, all Windows XP Professional Corproate Edition, I gave the computer company (whom fixed my PC) the CD and the Product key...they decide to install their own windows xp (now this was 2 years ago) and now...this guenuin check thing comes in and I cant get MS STUFF ANYMORE! and if you were wondering about weres the cd at? while the cd was misplaced. :roll:

If they, installed it, and the MS check site says your key is invalid, chances are that the people who installed it, installed it on many computers with the same key. That would technically make your copy of windows pirated.

I had the CD for about 6 months without being used Intill I bulit this computer (3 years ago) and installed it myself came in a package with a windows ginuine cd and yellow product key on the back, i dont think everyone would get that....would theyt?

No they probably wouldn't. I guess I read your original post wrong.

I've never bought a boxed XP disc, but I don't think they use those yellow labels anymore. Your XP book should have a sticker with your product key on it that you put on your case.

Edit: you may also want to check here. That page tells you how to check if your cd is real or counterfeit.

At first i was gonna use ie 7 because of tab browsing, but i did some research and found out firefox has it, so i'm probably gonna stick with firefox. I'll keep ie 7 on my comp but i'll have to use both for a week until i see which one i wan't to use all the time. But one thing i can say is that IE7 is definitely faster than firefox. I dont know why. Although its only a little, using firefox, i consistently get about 2880Kbps, and with IE7, i consistently get about 2905Kbps. For me personaly, IE7 DEFINITELY outdoes Firefox with its looks and speed. The only theme i like from firefox is the default and qute, but ie7 looks better than qute anyway. This is gonna be a hard choice, where does IE7 outdo firefox for me?

If your XP CD doesn't have a hologram on the labe

They gave me some bullshit about needing a Hologram CD (wich I dont have) so I think I might just barrow a friends hologram CD or buy it again. Havent made my mind up yet.

Sounds like you got a fake copy of XP. MS has been using hologram cds' for a while now. If I were you I'd report the seller to MS.

They gave me some bullsh*t about needing a Hologram CD (wich I dont have) so I think I might just barrow a friends hologram CD or buy it again. Havent made my mind up yet.

Well what I gave you will help!!! It will make everything work is it was supposed to. No BULL!