From the Comcast forums:

Roll-out Schedule

At this time, the following markets are the only markets that have officially been confirmed to have the new speeds shown above. If your market is not in this list, please continue to check back in this thread periodically to check for updates.

MA - all of MA

ME - all of ME

NH - all of NH

PA - Philadelphia (includes Willow Grove, NE Philadelphia, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Center City Philadelphia)

it just depends on when the hardware can be upgraded.. East coast is normally the first to get the upgrades for some odd reason.. hell atleast you dont live in california!!!  They are still having problems from the first upgrade.. The forums on comcast.net seem to show that there is progress in the midwest right now.. Indiana looks to be starting the upgrade so it shouldnt be to long..

When was the last time you power cycled your modem?  If it have been a while do it.. that is how the upgrade are applied to your connection..  I think the entire nation is on the 4mb system now execpt for CA..  It really sucks out there...

I'm in southwestern Michigan, just 3 miles from Indiana. I'm on the 6/768 plan. In the very early AM of August 2nd, about 2:00 AM, my net service was down about a half hour. When it happens about that time of night they are usually doing upgrades and something good happens in the next few days. I hope it means I'll be getting 8 Mb very soon. Just did a power cycle and still getting about 6.4 Mb.