Dont Try To Beat It, Its UNTOUCHABLE

OLDJIMMYBONES

Who agrees that this was one of those pointless threads again? :haha:

Or maybe those threads,where the topic starter makes a complete fool of himself :evil6:

yep that's about it.... i don't get it, if a test is cached why do the people wanna argue that it's not? oh well it's not my problem.

yep that's about it.... i don't get it, if a test is cached why do the people wanna argue that it's not? oh well it's not my problem.  :haha:yea i agree it seems like it was the one poster (don't remember his name) but he kept typing like this. and i remember he started a thread and people was giving him a hard time or something then he just kinda spazed out over nothing. then he asked to be banned and never came back  :haha: 

:hello:

Yes it is pointless. Its like someone trying to sell you apples and they are oranges.

You here are one of the members that makes this site better for users,and thx for sticking up for me :D:haha:

Nope, its not

If it wasn't cached I would assume that your history of tests would show different than this...

After you remove that score you posted you would average about 5.7 Mbps download and 668 Kbps upload

edit: I have removed that score from the database by the way.