New comp virus' out lately?

netmasta

No I don't want one. :lol::):-|

Anyway, I'm asking because, lately when checking my router logs, I've been noticing a few ping of death attacks over the past few days. This hasn't happened before. They seem to be coming from random IP's, rather than just one.

Obviously I'm not to worried because the router is stopping the attacks, just wondering.

That may be, but you still have an IP address... with a good connection, people could scan the entire internet in a relatively short time (relatively. it would still take a while.)  Since your IP starts with 24, you get hit sooner... just a thought...

~php

Don't other mods on here see your IP? Not that I'm implying anything... :D

They do. Yea,I know your not impling anything. Atleast it hasn't seemed to affect my internet, I think. Although, my router keeps renewing the DCHP at around the same times as the attacks.

netmasta....I think I saw PHP selling your IP on EBay the other day.....LOL!

J/K you guys........ :haha:

keep in mind, netmasta's IP isn't the only one I see ;)

I'm not implying anything either :D

Not that I could even do anything, with this horrible internet I have and all... :haha: