Guest Hyperspace

Guest Hyperspace

there's only a few places i can trust on the net when it come to opening my ports to for virus scans' theres a safe thing to do and that is never trust someone that offers you to scan your ccomputer for free' nothing is realy free in life theres always a price to pay...

I've used that site for over a year...It's safe. It does not "open" your ports anyway. It pings them.

4 of 5 Stars PC Mag.com http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,20746,00.asp

Here's mine. All stealth except port 113. But that's a Zone alarm thing.

grccomport113.png

IDENT, ZoneAlarm, and ShieldsUP!

Even though your computer's web browser already has a relationship with the web server at GRC, our tests originate from a different "foreign" IP address. ZoneAlarm therefore drops incoming packets to port 113 from this different probing IP address and ZoneAlarm users see that port 113 is stealthed to passing Internet scans.

To demonstrate how ZoneAlarm (and perhaps someday other firewalls or NAT routers) selectively "unstealth" port 113