Not bad eh? Learn to tweak - and see the rest of ya Next week!

JOEYB

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 51004 Kbps about 51 Mbps (tested with 12160 kB)

Download Speed is:: 6226 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server2)

Test Time:: Sun Aug 7 11:19:04 CDT 2005

Bottom Line:: 911X faster than 56K 1MB download in 0.16 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 1168.76 % faster than the average for host (rr.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-4Z5NFL1M9

Not bad eh? Learn to tweak - and see the rest of ya Next week!  --=-==-=-

JoeyB-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 51004 Kbps about 51 Mbps (tested with 12160 kB)

Download Speed is:: 6226 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server2)

Test Time:: Sun Aug 7 11:19:04 CDT 2005

Bottom Line:: 911X faster than 56K 1MB download in 0.16 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 1168.76 % faster than the average for host (rr.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-4Z5NFL1M9

Not bad eh? Learn to tweak - and see the rest of ya Next week!  --=-==-=-

JoeyB-

:haha: Learn to tweek huh, I dunno we dont have very many people good at tweaking around here.  :roll:  Nice speed though.

Why no responses? I thought that was the purpose of Showing connection speeds here?

Well, No questions asked.... No answer given.... I'll be on my way.

Have a Fuc*in Fantastic day! Live it like ya mean it!

JoeyB

There has been two responses but since this is your one and only test and you have no upload stats recorded and RR doesnt go that high I dont think your impressing many people. :haha: Sorry bra.

THERE is allways a skeptical drawn brow in the crowd trying to see the "other perspective" - I respect that. Farewell. It is pretty consistent considering i am on the backbone of a commercial account in the middle of Santa Fe, Tx.  -Population @ 3,200 including me.

If your intuition says somethings wrong, then your probably right....... or a skeptic.(pessimist)

JoeyB

Alrighty then show us an upload stat lets see how comparable it is. :D

Wow, i have actually drawn negative energy from a mere statistic report.

I am sorry to cause havoc. To settle the minds of the gandering minds and analytical substances which plague the gazers eyes i shall tell you that It is up to you and you only to Depict (analyze and interpret ) the truth from what information was given to you on a scientific standard in life..

Well, that is just my opinion, I could be wrong. However, i do respect your ability to reason and question the strange and unusual connection speeds i Manifested on this website.

--

I hope i am not snickering - or bluntly put, coming across as an as* hole. Im finding amusement in others raising the finger and saying

Wow, i have actually drawn negative energy from a mere statistic report.

I am sorry to cause havoc. To settle the minds of the gandering minds and analytical substances which plague the gazers eyes i shall tell you that It is up to you and you only to Depict (analyze and interpret ) the truth from what information was given to you on a scientific standard in life..

Well, that is just my opinion, I could be wrong. However, i do respect your ability to reason and question the strange and unusual connection speeds i Manifested on this website.

--

I hope i am not snickering - or bluntly put, coming across as an as* hole. Im finding amusement in others raising the finger and saying  <B>"Hell NAWWWW, not possible CUZ i dont have those speeds and who could afford that anyway!"</B>

Change your attitude in thought and your life will adjust accordingly.

-JoeyB

Well if your in Santa Fe and your connections in Herndon VA your doing well.  :haha: How about those upload stats speedy.

I will do another test just to ease the minds of the Only people who replied to my post!

(which by the way- i am so FUC*ing bored which is the only reason why i am doing this anyways) i didnt actuially expect this many responses in the past 10 mins.

I will do another test just to ease the minds of the Only people who replied to my post!

(which by the way- i am so FUC*ing bored which is the only reason why i am doing this anyways) i didnt actuially expect this many responses in the past 10 mins.  LMFAO!

So, i will do as you ask since you have responded to my "X file situation here" lmao!!!!!

-

Where ever you go, there you are!

JOEYB

:D Ya upload stats please.

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!  SPEEDY JOEYB. I doubt my speeds aRE THAT incredible. hardly considering that there are now watches that can download mp3's - Its called the future and your in it!  --- Speed test coming up, DNSSTUFF.com or what bud? i lmao at the idea that every person reading my posts are pinging the sh*t out of my Ip right now and doing a stats bacgground SSH, port sniff, and tel net send on my server trying to Figure out this Freak of a Post!

--=-=

Never let them perceive that you conceive the web they weave!

Joey B

:haha: Dude its not that big of a deal. You have a commercial connection through RR its not a biggie. Hell VanBuren pays like 19.95 for some huge ass pipe.  :haha: Calm down bro its a internet connection not a diploma from Harvard.  :lol:

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 753 Kbps about 0.8 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 92 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (server1)

Test Time:: Sun Aug 7 12:00:16 CDT 2005

Bottom Line:: 13X faster than 56K 1MB upload in 11.13 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 157 % faster than the average for host (rr.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-GLYQND13P

here they are !!!

Super fantastic, now can we get on with our life? I went from bored to frustrated to i dont give a fuck about forums anymore! Why bother?