Not bad eh? Learn to tweak - and see the rest of ya Next week!

JOEYB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, this might sound dumb, I've been here too long to not know this, but how do you intentionally cache a test?  :oops:

i dont know cos i never tried it, but if a testserver is offline then you will get cached results. So i guess a simple block of a certain IP# would do the trick. However this is lame and the joke putting cached results here and claiming its real getting old, and not very fun anymore  :roll:

VanBuren :)

i dont know cos i never tried it, but if a testserver is offline then you will get cached results. So i guess a simple block of a certain IP# would do the trick. However this is lame and the joke putting cached results here and claiming its real getting old, and not very fun anymore  :roll:

VanBuren :)

The sad part is everyone who does that thinks they are the first person to figure that out and they all fight tooth and nail saying its NOT a cached test.  :haha:

I didn't bother to do another cached test.I just got one I had posted before.

Below is a cached test done with dial-up.If you beleive these are correct results I have some swamp land to sell you.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 40027 Kbps about 40 Mbps (tested with 1075 kB)

Download Speed is:: 4886 kB/s

Tested From:: http://renosworld.com

Test Time:: 

Bottom Line:: 715X faster than 56K 1MB download in 0.21 sec

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 1195.37 % faster than the average for host (nts-online.net)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-U6IE2VM7Z

don't trust cholla. his swamp land deal is bogus.

did you know however, that the french are decommissioning the eiffel tower? maintenance costs are soaring, and they are afraid that osama will fly a plane into it, so they decided to tear it down before anything bad happens, and they need someone to dispose of the scrap metal. i hear it can be recycled with a good profit.

if you want i will also let you know how you can contact the nigerian prince in exile that needs someone to launder billions of dollars for him. he promises to pay well.