Everyone Please Read New Virus!

Flashmaster

Well

I was reading some articles and i found this one here

Witch i will not release cause than everbody would wanna use it!!!

This is all for your protection so here it goses.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYHTING YOU DO WITH THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE. YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS CONDITION BY READING THIS ARTICLE. IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THIS DONT READ THIS ARTICLE.

The idea that a user could not get malicious code run on your computer from a .jpg file became false recently. And now for the first time it could be possible to get infected with a text file if it has not allready happened before.

So i tryed it as the article explained and i tryed it with a virus i found online,

Very Old one was dectected Mostly by all virus scaners

So i did the method and what i found out tho is that Virus scanners dont pick it up.

I was amazed when is saw this.

So now its so easy to get past Anti virus  Some one could make a program and stick the virus in ReadMe or some where. It Can BE ANY Old Virus Or Any Old Keyloggers.

So Now i told you Be carful

Also I tryed it and it dose work so dont tell me it dosent work

The idea that a user could not get malicious code run on your computer from a .jpg file became false recently. And now for the first time it could be possible to get infected with a text file if it has not allready happened before.

These have been around for a while.. It was in 2000  that txt expolite was found i believe..

The

Lol These This Txt Virus Can Be any Virus Such as Sasser, Blaster,

and a Simple Keylogger at that!

But once in txt form No Virus scanners scan it. Thats todays world they always leave something open :P

Stupied people lol

And Linux nobody bother with linux cause everyone uses Windows

But I Have a Few Linux Virus Scanners and Some Virus.