my sig too big? (dial-up users beware--> large pics)

Cobra

this is my newest sig:

CobrasStewieSig.jpg

which is way too big for this type of forum (where no one has pretty much anything for a sig) but i was wondering if my current one is a problem for anything (i.e. loading time, takes up too much room, etc.) cuz im not sure about how everyone else feels bout it...

:P It is possible to shrink your sig, but I thought the idea was to get attention.......if you were a signer on The Declaration of Independence they would have to get another page for your sig to fit on :P But the person to ask would be CA3LE GUY:):) have fun and enjoy..........and it does look cool:)

8) Microwave

yea, i used as much compression as possible to keep the filesize down (photoshops save for web and animation shop's optimized save) but thats as much quality i could sacrifice without making it look crappy from the loss of colors... lol, when i used to have a 56k, i couldnt go to photoshop related forums because everyone has sigs like that [and it would freeze my already crappy comp]. :wink: and sadly, my stewie sig is actually kinda low filesize compared to most ppl's [in graphics related forums] cuz most use animation in theirs

lol, it really isnt that hard- all i did was take the stewie pic, add the reflection (doesnt look too much like one tho) to his helmet, add the border, some text, the scanlines, more text, customize all the text and im done! (tho i did have to repair the stewie pic by going and recoloring parts of it pixel by pixel because it was low quality... sigh...) it sounds harder than it is. my green one was way easier tho and only took me like 5 min. (i used to think photoshop stuff was really hard before i used it) u guys should get into it; its fun!

heres one i was working on yesterday- note that the file size is only 36kb :D unlike the 60+kb that the stewie one is and only about 9 more kb than my current one (i might remake the current one to be not such a large dl and make it look cooler)

CobrasEvilMonkeySig1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

lol ok. :D ill probably have to make it on either monday or tuesday because over the weekend, i have 4, (yea thats right, 4), projects due in english about the odyssey. the odysseys cool and all, but 32,000 lines of confusing gibberish is not fun to have to reread over and over... :(

also, what pic do u want in it? u can pick out one if u like, or i can find one of the character/person/etc.

sigh, i just got blood on my laptop screen... me and my friends as usual were acting like the idiots we are at lunch and lets just say... a few people ended up covered in milk and my hand got cut on a knife... a plastic butterknife... :roll: ill never live that down :(

k, i finished two versions of ur sig- (i made it a different color each time), so here ya go! NOTE: im still not entirely happy with either, because i feel like somethings missing but cant figure it out...)

orange-red version

CA3LEsSig.gif

blue version

CA3LEsSigBlue.gif

k, i finished two versions of ur sig- (i made it a different color each time), so here ya go! NOTE: im still not entirely happy with either, because i feel like somethings missing but cant figure it out...)

orange-red version

CA3LEsSig.gif

blue version

CA3LEsSigBlue.gif

Yea those are pretty damn pimp... can you make the height smaller though --- that shit is freaky :)