my sig too big? (dial-up users beware--> large pics)

Cobra

I knew that this site would start to get these after a while.. I was going to post mine before but didnt want to detract from the clean look.. But since cobra posted his.. I thought what the hell... and now everyone has one.. it looks good!

:) CA3LE,

You like the gold Sig better than the blue or is this a testing phase??.Both are really intense, it would be hard to choose one ...for me anyway........If that guy bites you,,,,, your dead......lol unless ya die from fright first..... and does he have a name?

8) Microwave

his names baraka from mortal kombat deception and/or mortal kombat online. :) i used to play mortal kombat, but they still havent fixed the ppls moves to make them seamless like some other fighting games

and i think hes not using the blue probably because of the name. i was trying to make it where it wasnt even visible then it would get the glare thing but i didnt do it right. i shouldve used a lens flare like what i did for my newest version of my sig.

his names baraka from mortal kombat deception and/or mortal kombat online. :) i used to play mortal kombat, but they still havent fixed the ppls moves to make them seamless like some other fighting games

and i think hes not using the blue probably because of the name. i was trying to make it where it wasnt even visible then it would get the glare thing but i didnt do it right. i shouldve used a lens flare like what i did for my newest version of my sig.

Thanks Cobra:) I really like this sig....cool the way his eyes change,I have adobe photo shop and Ive never used it in fact its only been opened a couple of times.....but I'm sure seeing some cool things made with it.Gonna have to mess with........ its not like I don't have the time....lol

8) Microwave

lol, yea its hard to make or find time to do this kind of stuff. and my stuff wont look so amazing if its put beside some other ppls work :wink: some ppl can do freakishly awesome stuff! and lol, did u pay for photoshop? its like $600; paying that much and never using it- that would suck. :lol:

lol' date=' yea its hard to make or find time to do this kind of stuff. and my stuff wont look so amazing if its put beside some other ppls work :wink: some ppl can do freakishly awesome stuff! and lol, did u pay for photoshop? its like $600; paying that much and never using it- that would suck. :lol:[/quote']

Nah my boss hooked me up when I left work....and Im joking about time, I got waaaaaay too much time,but it sure is fun I love not working, no boss,no traffic,just crusing the malls looking at split tails....lol, but Im like a dog chasing a car what would I do if I caught one of these girls at the mall....lol There's always someone better ....but everything I've seen of yours is very good:)

8) Microwave

thanks :D my next sig will be better tho. itll also have a sub-zero pic but thisll be sweet. what im planning might make it a really large file size from what ive seen from other ppl doing this effect. i dont want to ruin it or set expectations too high so im not sayin just yet.

• 5 months later...

Cobra : I use dial-up & so far I haven't had any of the sigs cause me a noticeable problem.Some pictures posted do sometimes load slowly.But the sigs with text do not seem to slow my speed down.Just thought you might want this info.

Cholla