How do i reflash,hardreset router?

I talked to linksys support and they told me to put auto on both pc's and 10 half duplex on router.

I figured out when i do a speed test on the other computer it doesnt lag at all on this computer.

try that, and also try what i suggested and compare

VanBuren :)

Local Computer Policy-->Computer Configuration-->Administrative Templates-->Network-->QOS Packet Scheduler-->Limit Reservable Bandwidth

For this above, for the computer i use i put it to 0, what about the other computer what should i set it to?

So its normal for me to have worse connections when both computers are using high bandwidth, Linksys says that you should have the same connection as if you had a modem for each computer. Something with dedicated bandwidth in the router.

I also heard that rogers is upgrading thier internet, extreme from 5mbit down to 6 mbit and they upgrade lite speed too, some people saying 3mbit to 4mbit. I hope this is true for the 3mbit.