Free Dehydrated water!

Guest kamil234

actually dehydrated water would be an empty package.

dehydrating something refers to removing the water from it, such as dehydrated emergency rations or peaches.

hydrating something being of course the opposite, adding water to something.

for a real joke, start a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide, a chemical that can lead to excessive urination and sweating and is used as a solvent in many chemical processes. it has even been found in baby foods. yadda yadda yadda.

edit:spelling

actually dehydrated water would be an empty package.

dehydrating something refers to removing the water from it, such as dehydrated emergency rations or peaches.

hydrating something being of course the opposite, adding water to something.

actually resopalrabotnick...that's exactly what kamil234 (see his opening post) said using different words...you said that like you were correcting...duh...it's  joke...hahaha

H20-h2=0

edit. argh.

actually, he specifically claims that dehydrated water would be oxygen, as the formula above shows.

dehydrated water would be

H2O - H2O = nada

look up the science before correcting other people's corrections.

besides which a can of pure oxygen would be pretty cool, whereas the advertised product, an empty can, is just stupid.

edit. argh.

actually, he specifically claims that dehydrated water would be oxygen, as the formula above shows.

H2O - H2O = nada

besides which a can of pure oxygen would be pretty cool, whereas the advertised product, an empty can, is just stupid.

I learned in hs chemistry that if you remove the two hydrogen molecules from the oxygen molecule, what you have left is a single oxygen molecule.  Now, if you combine multiple oxygen molecules within the same space, they will, I assume, combine to form O2.  Hence, stable oxygen.  I could be wrong..... and have been known to be from time to time, but I think tanks of O2 cost about 20 bucks a pop.

who kares it was a joke

...or was it...

Any site that asks for your:

Name:

Address:

City, State, ZIP:

Email Address:

Phone #:

...could also be a scam / spam magnet. If anyone is sure it's not, then enter your info and see what happens.

edit. argh.

H2O - H2O = nada

k...mr smarty pantsos...if you look he actually said "H20-h2=0" ...it says 0 as in zero (that's not an 'O')...which as i said was exactly what you said...you said exactly what he said...and as someone said the whole thing is a joke (for which there is no science for)...not requiring any scientific equation...zero is nada...in a bottle or a bag...nothing is zip zilch...hey...i think i'm gonna order some...i'll order some for everyone :P