Where Were You or What Were You Doing on 9/11/2001?

monsnet2k8

I was in school,and most of the kids were able to see the towers burning,and smoking from the windows.Then the teachers and staff closed the blinds so no one can see those horrifying images.All I know.. that was the worst day anyone in NYC ever had in my opinion.Also it was a very sad day too,all of us were either scared,shocked,somber,or all combined,because we thought we were in danger since we were so close to the attack

I posted what I was doing when the topic first came out. Right now I'm listening to The Last Hour of Flight 11 on the history channel.The people in coach didn't even now there was anything wrong

to keep them from panicing.What they were told is there was a medical emergency.This prevented them from deciding for themselves to do something to the hijackers.

The passengers in business & first class knew because thats where the hijackers were seated before they headed for the cabin.

got a phone call from by buddie in new York who was wakened by the first plane i stayed on the phone with him until he watched the second building fall as i was watching it TV. He said when the tanks started rolling in to his apartments i let him go so he could go deal with the chaos. he later told me that if you so much as questioned the military authority you got beat down and taken into custody i cant even Imagen what the people were going through. a sad sad day