Attachment Problem

organ_shifter

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems seeing attachments? I can see the paperclip and the link to download it, but I can't see the pictures anymore.

Here's a pic of what I see for every attachment that's a picture (including my own).

EDIT: I tried to download this attachment just now and it didn't download this time. It just opened the picture in another window.

EDIT2: Nevermind, I clicked to download it, but I cancelled it instead. That left the picture in my cache or something because, after clearing it out, I was able to download again. :)

Still can't see pics on the boards. :(

Right before this happened, all attachments would show up full size for me. I didn't have to click on them to see the actual size.

I prefer to have attachments show up as little thumbnails as opposed to the entire pic showing up. Like in the "Show off you desktop" thread. Every pic, no matter the resolution, would show up in it's entirety. You would have to side scroll to see the full pic. I didn't like that too much.

I can't even see thumbnails though. :(