SnackySmores Ya Rat Bastard.

Shug7272

cool, ill get right on it as soon as i know a few things- u want scanlines? if so, which direction? u should pick out a pick u like. how big do u want it (my current sig is 350x100 to give u an idea)? would u like a custom border or one like mine? what do u want the text to be (including name and custom text to go along with pic, if any)?

lol sry to ask so many questions but id like to make sure i get it just right. :wink:

Man the ones you have made are great, the size of yours is fine all the other stuff you choose. You have good pics too so just pick me one out and throw some funnyness under it. Whatever you make Ill be happy with and greatfull. If I pick it will probably come out looking like a butthole so Im leaving it up to you. Thanks again man.

here's my first one ive made for ya, but i found another cool pic so if u ever get bored with this one, ull have another. also, i tried everything i could to keep the filesize down, but 22kb was as far down as i could go while still making it look good. enjoy: :D

Shug7272sig.gif

and ive also saved it so i can edit it easily in case u want me to change anything :wink:

Ok, I never claimed to be smart. But I just realized something. I have meatwad as an avatar and my quote so if you make me another one maybe a meatwad one with my quote or another funny one. If not thats cool too. :D

By the way the one you made is AWESOME I like the font and color of words and the pic, the name is cool too. Good job, wish I could do stuff like that.

right-click the image>>properties>>copy and paste the url listed into the %7Boption%7D tags. :wink: and ill probably do the meatwad one tomorrow; i havent found a good pic and i have a bunch of homework that i just remembered so ill have to start it tomorrow. and also, photoshop really isnt that tough; you just have to read a few tutorials to learn the basics. :D

o, and if you could, try and find a good meatwad pic because i couldnt find many good ones, and if you can find one where meatwad is saying your quote bout the sippy cup, then i could put your quote in there too. i dont really know what that looks like cuz im not much of an athf fan. :(

:wink: np, not only was it fun, but it was good practice :D i still havent found a good quality meatwad pic (they all seem to be either too small or too low quality to repair for an amateur to intermediate "photoshopper" like me) but im still looking! +devwatch.gif

lol i just thought of something. i could just use the one in ur avatar! :roll: duh. but id have to draw the rest of one side of him, and i dont know how well that would go... my family guy sigs (other than ur peter one) i had to extend the wall but that was childs play...

:lol::lol::lol: I would love to write something witty, but I am WAY to high right now. I swear the internet was made for stoners...wooo HOOOO. Troll knows what im saying. :ar15: Bust out my nine and pop a cap. :uzi: Back up Back up now. I know I meant to tell you something smores, DAMNIT. Whatever see. ya. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone tell a joke in this mug.