How much time do you spend on the net & why?

monsnet2k8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 10 are easy to remember, then I had to take off my shoes to count. That is where I started to get lost.  :icon_scratch:

And if I did not give her something to get mad about, the nagging would be senseless dribble. At least this way it makes sense.  :lol:

Just remember this one if you want to keep her confused, every once in while give her a single perfect rose. Never on an occassion, as this defeats the purpose. When she asks what did you do, you know you have her. (works every time) ;)

Then when you are out late with boys sometime, you are already one up.

I almost forgot, she can't remember either.  ;)

Just remember this one if you want to keep her confused, every once in while give her a single perfect rose. Never on an occassion, as this defeats the purpose. When she asks what did you do, you know you have her. (works every time) ;)

Then when you are out late with boys sometime, you are already one up.

I almost forgot, she can't remember either.  ;)

that wont work for me, i already bring her a rose/s when ever, and i never go out with the boys, so you got any other tips  :D

wow a chick that can't remember how many years.

Don't worry, after a while you will do something wrong. It will not seem wrong, but it will be in her book. Worked a little late, had a flat, had to stop at the store for something, got to talking to long to an old friend you have not seen in a while, but it will be Wrong. That is when the rose comes into effect. (the boys wasjust an example).

My neighbor who has been married over 50 years, says the only reason his wife does not get rid of him is because she can't not find a cheaper slave!

Marriage can be good, but it will always get stale eventually. Just put reminders out where you will find them every once in a while. Like in the workshop, basement, somewhere you rarely go but will eventually end up sometime. If you see it every day it will get old. A reminder to do something different once in a while, something out of the ordinary.

Just a thought.

Oh yeah, I remember the date when she forgots. And it is on her mothers BD.  ;)

I tried but can't do it.(keep quite) tommie your wife is a reflection of youself. If ther's something you don't like correct it, don't let it fester. 27 years and my wife still turns me on and on and on.  I have a desk with my comp on one side and hers on the other. We both do our surfing and look and visit each other cause were facing each other. I constantly tease her whenever or wherever we are and she just beems, which gets me anything I desire. just a thought.

I tried but can't do it.(keep quite) tommie your wife is a reflection of youself. If ther's something you don't like correct it, don't let it fester. 27 years and my wife still turns me on and on and on.  I have a desk with my comp on one side and hers on the other. We both do our surfing and look and visit each other cause were facing each other. I constantly tease her whenever or wherever we are and she just beems, which gets me anything I desire. just a thought.

That's hot.  :3some:?

You are just very lucky you have a wife like that.  :notworthy:

Just lucky.

your wife could be like that tommie.

27 years that along time, but its nice to hear that you still got it going.

The wife bores me.  :D *nag_nag_nag* or *whine_whine_whine*

wow...i'm disappointed...guess u just gave up...huh?...i'm sorry for ur loss

You poor newlyweds have such romance for the first couple of years.  :lol:

I have been married for 14 or 15 years.  *nag_nag_nag* or *whine_whine_whine*

;)

can't believe that neither one of u is sure...marriage is like a child it needs constant nurturing...so that would be like not being certain how old ur children are...wow...say it isn't so

deven: that definitely is very hot!!

as for my on line time...maybe an hour a day total...sometimes less sometimes more...depends if i'm ebaying or not

I think it is more of a tactical withdrawl  :lol: imho

I love the replies almost as much as the hot look I'm recieving from her right now. Tonight gona be a good one!

your gona wait till tonight ?  :shock:, man you must be getting old  :lol:

I did not know I dropped something and lost it. Oh, oh. Whaty did I lose again?

can't believe that neither one of u is sure...marriage is like a child it needs constant nurturing...so that would be like not being certain how old ur children are...wow...say it isn't so

Look we were married in 1993, without needing to look it up. Year before a certain hailstorm. I just don't pop it off the top of my head. I always know when my childrens important dates are. I could also tell you when all of my brothers and sisters BD's are and the year. But it has to be important.

tdawnaz  you have my permission to come and nurture my wife all you wish, now that would be HOT.

By the way, tug of war only works if someone is on the other end of the rope. I don't know how many times I have asked her why she does not to be a partner, instead of an anchor. She does not care, and after that many years of a leach and church bench duster. I just really don't care anymore. It would do me nothing but good if she left tomorrow. If that is what you are hunting for.

The only problem is the kids. The are more important than anything else I do. The are the only reason I work as hard as I do. If not for them, I would be retiring in March of next year. But I will need more to get them the things they really deserve in life that I could not have.

Up for sale, one lazy, stubborn, non-working, on the phone all the time, knows all about soap operas and talk shows, can tell you all the latest gossip, 200+lbs. at 5'1", won't bother to get up unless you give her a damned good reason to.

For sale hell, either tell me how much I am getting, or tell me how much I owe you for taking her with you!  :laughing7:

PM me if you think I am kidding.

I have real luck with picking women.

My first wife was unknown to me an atheist, and my second whom always goes to church, could not tell you the sermon if she had to. Hence "bench duster" will do anything besides pay attention. And thinks women are supposed to be in charge, among other things.  :angry4:

Now maybe we could get back on topic.  :shock: