How much time do you spend on the net & why?

monsnet2k8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommie it sounds like your married to Peg Bundy. A frontal lobotomy with a .45 should do the trick.

I don't know. I always thought Peg Bundy was kinda hot!  ;)

And the police frown on it when your spouse comes down with a sudden case of high speed lead poisoning.  :shock:

*hugs tommie and doesn't comment*

Hang in there bubba; you got friends!

Yeah, bro. Things could always be worse. Just think what would happen if your internet was down.  :shock:

j/k, tommie.

2 differences between Peg and mine.

Peg is way HOTTER.

Mine will open a box and heat it up, or stop by somewhere and grab a box to go. Food does exist.

But then again Peg is way HOTTER, and she likes SEX! She even settles for "21-22-23, I'm outta here peg." sex.  :mrgreen:

And those nighties she wears. *whistles loudly*

tommie...i too have a big hug for u...peg is way hotttt...and no i'm sorry huny, i wouldn't be able to come and nurture her for u...she wouldn't like me...i'd make her get her ass off the couch and into the gym and sell the frickin tv (or break it when she's not looking)...and she'd be getting a job...yeh it wouldn't work...i wouldn't understand her and she wouldn't understand me...we'd kill each other :haha: ...to each their own...and i'm sure u find a comfort in there somewhere...if not then i still have a rib crushing hug for u

and like philp said...what if ur internet was down :P

Memory, Candy Land, or just read them a story (their favorite ).  :D

Or just tell them old time stories, heck, 10 years ago was old stories. Lol

I also let them beat me up, 2 on one usually gives them the win. TIckle them, chase them through the house. Let them chase me. Hide and go seek.

OR when they are in the mood, we all three go in the basement and play pool, and the wife will seldom enter the basement, as stairs are excersize. They actually enjoy just playing in the basement away from mom sometimes. They even think the treadmill is fun in the winter.  :lol:

Kids, gotta love them. Those little smiles are worth much more than HOT looks any day.

And I got my fair share of hot looks when I was younger, used to have a Black Book that would compare to Sam's on Cheers. I had 30 girls I could just call just about anytime.

And HotRods, and drinking, and dancing ( wow, I used to love DISCO. I could do any move except the splits, my pants were so tight that the one time I did them I had to end my dancing that night. I also had the suit custom made by these very hot clothes designers. These chicks were hot looking too. It was kinda hard to let them measure my inseam. (if you know what I mean)

John Travolta had no moves that I could not do, maybe better. Had a custom white 3 piece suit with black shirt and shoes. Man girls just waited to be my partner. And I could drink 2 pitchers of beer during the dancing and not get drunk. Always sweated too much dancing. But dance and get hot looks, all I can say is DAMN !!

And whenever I left, I usually left with a new girl every night.  And they would do anything I pleased.

Remember I was 6' 125 lbs. and mean and wiry. Also had a pair of clods (high lift shoes for dancing with girls that were over 6'3". Could disco in those too.

• 1 month later...

almost every min im awake,lol.

or not trying to see my kid or actually spending time with my kid,

i got into abit of a situation 2 years ago which landed me a nice drug habbit, few days in jail lose of house me n my fiance where buying and then i lost her she left me, for my best m8 who lives 2 houses up my street from me with my ex n kid, im not allowed there and am lucky to see my kid once a week.

so to me the net n photoshop is bout the only thing keeping me from doing something silly n heading back for a good 4yr jail vacation, so god bless photoshop the net n give me self control so i dont got back to jail for assult

I believe just-, it is something like "Groove Salad. Professional ... Progressive Electronica, Space music, Soulful Ambience, Atmospheric Soundscapes ... .musical starstreams. ..."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=groove+salad+music

http://www.live365.com/stations/groovesalad

HEY!!!!

he was asking me.....

:haha:

but you dont need live 365....

www.somafm.com

if you have winamp you can find it.....

speaking of which....

anyone who has the latest version 5.3 having any troubs with it?

it keeps crashing on my bedroom comp.....but works fine on my office comp....

Since AOL has purchased WINAMP or whoever took it over.. They removed Grove Salad from the listing when you use the list feature inside winamp for viewing streams... Just goto shoutcast.com now.  Where you can easily find all the music streams..

Also blocked all IP ADDRESSES inside my firewall that try to auto connect when you start winamp.. Because I use a older-version that works great, and I don't need winamp notifying me everytime it starts telling me that my winamp is overdue.. Plus I'd rather not have winamp knowing what music I'm currently playing..  ;)

Here you can find older versions of WiNAMP

Regards, - - VyraX - -

hey thanx.... :D

ill check it out...

but i can find GS...click on the media library and then click on shoutcast radio ....and then type in :either groove salad...or "ambient" to get as wider range...

but again ill check it out ...and ty

what FW arr you using if i may ask....always like to get ppls opinion on their FW of choice....;)

hey thanx.... :D

ill check it out...

but i can find GS...click on the media library and then click on shoutcast radio ....and then type in :either groove salad...or "ambient" to get as wider range...

but again ill check it out ...and ty

what FW arr you using if i may ask....always like to get ppls opinion on their FW of choice....;)

Currently I am using Kerio Personal Firewall, think they stop releasing updates and they removed it from the main website. The last version works fine tho, and give you a lot of ability to block ips, and watch what is connecting in and out, also provides warnings if software is trying to connect in and connect outbound to the internet.

If anything you can find around if need be.. Damn is that Torrential rain or what?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: