which of theses is the best graphics card overall

billybob12345

Guest kamil234

ATI (Radeon) are faster and better preforming cards, but they are also more expensive, Nvidia (voodoo/geforce) has better technologies in their cards, i don tknow about all of you, but im personally a fan of Nvidia, and you wont need the top end card from any of those manufacturers unless you're a hard core gamer and want the best fps, resoluion and details from your games

is the best graphics card now  a radeon or a voodo graphics card? i might be getting a fairly New radeon graphics card for free and i was wondering if it's better than voodo graphics cards....    ;)

first off ive never heard of voodo making GPU's only custom computers. secondly ATI does make a good GPU but u gotta be more specific on which Radeon graphics card ur talking about, there are many. Right now of this moment the best single GPU is a Nvidia 7800GTX. That thing is wicked :twisted: :twisted:

Guest kamil234

Correction: GTX7800 OC is the best (allready overclocked in the box and at the same price! :))

Price: $499 the lowest i seen in a store..i had a occasion to get it for $345 a few weeks ago :(