my speeds

unstable

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 7729 Kbps about 7.7 Mbps (tested with 2992 KB)

Download Speed is:: 943 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line:: 138 times faster than 56K you can download 1MB in 1.09 second(s)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=T58BIGL9Q

Sweeeeet. :D

Unfortunanatly though, you are about to receive ALOT of death threats. Duck. 8)

everything comes at a cost...besides internet death threats don't hold too much weight with me, until I'm approached by someone carrying a pipe-wrench who says "Yeah...you remember me from Testmy.net? I told you the death threats were real and you had to be a smartass..."

:D

everything comes at a cost...besides internet death threats don't hold too much weight with me, until I'm approached by someone carrying a pipe-wrench who says "Yeah...you remember me from Testmy.net? I told you the death threats were real and you had to be a smartass..."

:D

bah ha ha

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution...or "WHOI" (who?-EE). If you remember the Titanic...well we found it. If you heard about the Great White Shark recently on the news...well that was on our campus. If you've ever seen "Jaws", the nerdy little bastard that said he was from the "Oceanographic Institution"....it was implied to be the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, but I think the makers of Jaws would be sued because they didn't have permission to use the name.

Anyhow, if you ever watch any kind of National Geographic or Discovery Channel you'll catch WHOI on there occasionally. The Institution does all sorts of Ocean research crap...to tell you the truth, I'm not very interested in any of it. But all of the government grants definitely puts some good technology at my fingertips.

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution...or "WHOI" (who?-EE). If you remember the Titanic...well we found it. If you heard about the Great White Shark recently on the news...well that was on our campus. If you've ever seen "Jaws", the nerdy little bastard that said he was from the "Oceanographic Institution"....it was implied to be the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, but I think the makers of Jaws would be sued because they didn't have permission to use the name.

Anyhow, if you ever watch any kind of National Geographic or Discovery Channel you'll catch WHOI on there occasionally. The Institution does all sorts of Ocean research crap...to tell you the truth, I'm not very interested in any of it. But all of the government grants definitely puts some good technology at my fingertips.

Awesome, what do you do there... Student?

Network Administrator / Developer...although I haven't developed any sort of software since I got out of the Marine Corps 3 years ago. I support the Finance and Administration departments Information Systems...everything from the servers, firewalls, switches, desktops, PDA's, printers, blackberry phones...

someone asked for upload speed.

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Connection is: 1057 Kbps about 1.1 Mbps (tested with 1013 KB)

Upload Speed is: 129 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Bottom Line: 19 times faster than 56K you can upload 1MB in 7.94 second(s)

Validation Link :: https://testmy.net/cgi-bin/get.cgi?Test_ID=5F2PXWX9X