here, phishy phishy phishy.

how do people actually fall for these things?

In order to operate the PayPal service and to reduce the risk of fraud, PayPal Corp. will ask you monthly to provide us information about yourself and your credit card and/or bank account. The Privacy Policy describes the information we collect and how we use that information.

Unable to do so may result to abnormal account behavior during transactions and a suspended account.

PayPal is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. Your credit card and bank account information are stored only in encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes.

A lot of those fake e-mails do look very real and the sites that go with them do to. Some people don't realize that the message is fake and click on the link.

I forwared every Paypal message I get that asks me to click on a link in an e-mail to [email protected]. Even though I haven't fallen for any of those scams, I forwarded them anyway, because it helps shut down these sites.

some people are like sheep with no thoughts of there own just following the person in front of them. If you like you can prove this to yourself sometime durning rush hour traffic and it is moving slow your board say around 30 or 40 mph slowly drift over to the white line on the right and then slowly back towards the center line do this a few times but keep it smooth and slow now look back at the cars behind you it kind of reminds me of a snake this works best on a nice straight piece of freeway. It shows you how many people just follow the tail lights in front of them

these paypal and ebay...ect scams only work and keep showing up because people dont think for themselves.

Guest helloimtim

I had to comment on the sheep item. Its sooooo true. If you are ever in a crowd just simply look up. Watch how many look up as well. As you walk away mumble.....dumb aliens and there ufos.