Miranda Speed Test

TM

Thanks for the post.  I have also seen a significant string of bad results fom various NDT sites.  I think a lot depends on proximity to the node your testing against.  I know my connection and it's proximity to the testmy.net servers is almost next door (about 14 miles).  I get single digit latency across all hops to the testmy.net site.  For me, testmy.net IS the benchmark site. 

Where is the testmy.net server??

like i siad i didnt mean to speak bad about the testmy.net servers this place kick's ass! i love it in fact I'M the one who recommended using Testmy.net as a sort of standard speed test site in the RI FSC aside from the Verizon one we have and the Miranda one of course...This place is the FIRST PLACE i bring every customer i speak to regarding a speed issue.. SO BOW BEFORE ME!! LOL ...kidding :P

:D