mp3 hosting sites?

DJVageli

Guest kamil234

filefarmer.com i signed up for it about a month ago while they gave out 3000 mb of free webspace for free, i dont know if it still valid, but you can try it out, click on "Free Farm" on the right side

BTW: Swimmer, you know you download Mp3's ;) lol

Hold on..i'll give it to you in just a second...do you want it just for mp3's or can it be just as a site to host files?

Yea preferably I will like it for mp3s,so I can use them for a mp3 type plyer on my myspace.com.Thanks :D :D

It is against the law to host and distribute copyrighted material.

filefarmer.com i signed up for it about a month ago while they gave out 3000 mb of free webspace for free, i dont know if it still valid, but you can try it out, click on "Free Farm" on the right side

BTW: Swimmer, you know you download Mp3's ;) lol

LOL :haha:

I tried that site and it said it has too many members,so no more new registrations :(

Myspace link is www.myspace.com/vangelis

Guest kamil234

ok, i looked around and here's what i found

tekcities.com 5GB free webspace, 10GB monthly transfer  :evil6::-P( i signed up for one myself)  :haha:

greatnow.com 100 mb free webspace

1webspace.biz 555mb free webspace

Guest kamil234

Damn that sucks, oh well it was worth a try..the other site i knew that had the 100mb limits, i had like 25 songs on there and i forgot the site for it

Damn that sucks, oh well it was worth a try..the other site i knew that had the 100mb limits, i had like 25 songs on there and i forgot the site for it

Yea np,atleast u helped me somewhat,and it was worth a try :haha:

Its just that I guess im asking for too much it seems :lol:

Guest kamil234

Ah, i finally found the site :)  :lol::evil6: After about...2 or 3 hours of searching lol

www.streamload.com

go to pricing, click on buy subscription or w/e select the first set (free one) you have 10GB storage and i believe 100mb download/upload limit per month

P.S. maximum size for single file is 10mb

That's the same as hosting files. If people are downloading those files from you, you are distrubiting the files to them.

Nope,theyre not going to download them at all,every time they view my page,the music will play without downloading,kinda like streaming :haha:

• 5 months later...

This is what I currently use.  One of the best FREE hosting site I've found!

<a href="http://www.filelodge.com/refer.php?referrer=ksbadboy">                                                                                                                          </a>