Used Cablenut settings by Vanburen, speed increase great!

Ben16

Hey, thanx vanburen for running that page that i could download your custom cablenut settings on :) . I downloaded it followed the instructions and my speed has gone from 1mbs, to 1.2-1.3mbs and my upload has gone from about 300-316 to over 370-390kbs. Thanx very much! Sorry i couldnt post my test results my broswers is beign gay for some reason and wont let me copy and paste. :roll:

ohhhh, I just hate gay browsers!! Why can't all browsers be hetero, or even bi ? I can tolerate a bi browser.

j/k...I hate no one. Please....with an avatar like mine....?

Well good for you on your speeds there! You'll most definately NOT be on the Troll's hit list.

Hey' date=' thanx vanburen for running that page that i could download your custom cablenut settings on :) . I downloaded it followed the instructions and my speed has gone from 1mbs, to 1.2-1.3mbs and my upload has gone from about 300-316 to over 370-390kbs. Thanx very much! Sorry i couldnt post my test results my broswers is beign gay for some reason and wont let me copy and paste. :roll:[/quote']

no problem, i like to help :D

btw what is your advertised speed?

VanBuren :)

Sorry bout the delay of reply' date=' had a game.. My advertised speed is 1.5Mbs down, 384kbs. My copy and paste still wont work for some gay reason, really pissin me off but my last test was 1346kbs for my download test, and 397kbs for my upload.[/quote']

86 % of advertised download speed and over 100 % upload speed is more then ok, you can also test dslreports.com speedtests to compare, i recommend all to try several speedtests, cos of routing issues.

VanBuren :)