In Debt!!!!!!

Dark_Matter

Are you in credit card debt? Be honest!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in credit card debt? Be honest!

• Yes $5,000 or less
    • Yes $5,000 or more
    • Yes $10,000 or more
    • yes $10,000 or less
    • You're no even close to how in debt i am
    • Nope I'm Not in debt

Ehhh i don't expect alot of people to fess up to it atleast not here, but the fact is this the average American is 10,000 or more in Credit Card Debt.  :shock:  People almost always live beyond there means, hell i was one of them, but my spending is alot more responsible these days compared to a few years ago.  ;)

I buried myself in debt when I was about 23 and went thru  Consumer Credit Counseling Service (beware of imitations) and got out of debt in around 2 yrs or so.  They get your interest rates reduced or eliminated, based on what companies you had for credit cards.  Chase (who now owns citi bank) was the worst and did not do anything to help.  I was in for about 15,000 or so, if I remember correctly.

I dont even have a Creditcard, and guess what im doing fine  ;)

with all these creditcards comes some sort of fee, that and also the risk of buying more then you can afford, makes me ignore em

But i also live in a area where its not very common getting robbed, so its not a big deal walking around with cash.

VanBuren :)