End of cached tests(or an idea)

Lately, there have been alot of cached test results being posted.... heres an idea to limit them at least from the major ISP's

This probably would be a team project so maybe CA3LE, VB and some mods....

Go through all the ISP's scores (or just the major ones i.e. Comcast, verizon, roadrunner etc...) and find the highest one ever recorded that wasn't cached. Then, round up to the nearest Mbps (say 9.3 go to 10) and change the download script as to if it's any higher than that, say by over a meg, tell them to retest. Doesn't have to be rounded up to the nearest Mbps or if their score is a meg+ higher than that, just giving an idea here. It would be a lot of work but I think, in the end, it could very well eliminate cached tests.

I can't speak for everyone, but I have adelphia and im advertised at 4( i get 2.6 cuz my little nephew is a dumbass) but the premier is 6/768(extreme 16/2, havent seen any scores posted using those speeds) but I have seen tests go as high as 9.x on the down and  9xx on the upload. So.....

I can't speak for everyone, but I have adelphia and im advertised at 4( i get 2.6 cuz my little nephew is a dumbass) but the premier is 6/768(extreme 16/2, havent seen any scores posted using those speeds) but I have seen tests go as high as 9.x on the down and  9xx on the upload. So.....

adelphia has 16mb down / 2mb up? news to me  :D