DVD Shrink no more????

Indestructable

hears a link to download dvd shrink (not a trial) removed.

I have used this before and dont remember if its freeware or not. Just know guys please dont post links to WAREZ or anything else illegal this site doesnt need trouble. Of course unless CA3LE or Van say other wise this is just my judgment on the matter. If you want to help someone out please use PM, as I have done before.  ;):D If this is indeed pay to play software please remove your link.  :D

I have used this before and dont remember if its freeware or not. Just know guys please dont post links to WAREZ or anything else illegal this site doesnt need trouble. Of course unless CA3LE or Van say other wise this is just my judgment on the matter. If you want to help someone out please use PM, as I have done before.  ;):D If this is indeed pay to play software please remove your link.  :D

I'm pretty sure that's his own website...  I agree though

dvd shrink is a great program, and he + the guy who made DVD-Decrypter were paid off to stop making their programs. also, dvd shrink is pretty much perfect as far as removing copy protection/shrinking dvd to fit on to a standard dvd disc so thier is no need for a future version anyway

dvd shrink is a great program, and he + the guy who made DVD-Decrypter were paid off to stop making their programs. also, dvd shrink is pretty much perfect as far as removing copy protection/shrinking dvd to fit on to a standard dvd disc so thier is no need for a future version anyway

as sson as shrink gets to out of date and theres no more updates for it it will become useless' in the other hand ANYDVD is up to date and can copy anything in the market today' 

Yes I have read up on it. Im very impressed but scared HD DVD will take over and if i understand correctly (if you correct please me provide a link so I can read) they are not backwards compatible with dvd and I have THOUSANDS of DVD and special box sets.

Yes I have read up on it. Im very impressed but scared HD DVD will take over and if i understand correctly (if you correct please me provide a link so I can read) they are not backwards compatible with dvd and I have THOUSANDS of DVD and special box sets.

no need to worry about your few thousand dvd's...

no need to worry about your few thousand dvd's...  as you know technology changes but as the DVD took over VHS'  VHS has not been dropped and forgotten'  they still make VHS recorders and DVD/VCR combos' im sure todays dvd's will still play in future formats such as blu-ray' if not'  todays DVD players will still be made tomorrow....

http://www.blu-ray.com/info/

Ya I know but I dont want two  players up there and blu ray is suppost to be backwards compatable.