AHHHHHHHHH HELP ME

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

God damn it i preesed a wrong buttona dn now i got a whole bunch of spyware and i tried alot of programs and they cant delete one thing and it keeps on gettin more and more files into my computer and ig et opoups the file i called surf sidekick 3 or something like that and i cant delete it, i went into safemode and no luck, any idea anyone?

God damn it i preesed a wrong buttona dn now i got a whole bunch of spyware and i tried alot of programs and they cant delete one thing and it keeps on gettin more and more files into my computer and ig et opoups the file i called surf sidekick 3 or something like that and i cant delete it, i went into safemode and no luck, any idea anyone?

when did you make that mistake and allowed all that spyware in? its not the best solution but try doing a sytem restore and go back a a day or two before the mistake happened..... it will remove all of it as it never happened'

Guest kamil234

Give this a shot it won't hurt

:) surf sidekick no more. when i did system restore it was still there and created another file, i ended all the processes and than it allowed me to delete it :) (before it didnt_ thanks for quick responses guys.