NEW SPEED TEST!!!!

shanee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) This is a test offered by visualware and I have never found it to be accurate.....like CA3LE GUY my upload is faster than download. I think you dont have enough bandwith to allow test to run correctly.And its not very cool of you to put this link here anyway!!This test is more accurate from the Visualware site (but not as good as testmy.net)and when I test it has my email addy on the test, but it is a cool looking test....

Microwave

Yea visualware is pretty pimp guys ... they make some nice applets, i love their Visual Trace Route ~~~ but the server your hosting that on is way too slow brotha ~~ I downloaded a couple of your files and I can only get like 37.5 KB/s or about 300Kbps ~~~ That isn't a dedicated server bro... if it is it's hosted on a cable connection ;-) - or has some SERIOUS network problems

By the way, how many time have I told you to stop posting personal links...... 5 times now... I don't like links posted in my forums unless they are to articles and tools ~~ you are basically slaping me in my face with this post ------ that is like bringing your hotdog cart into a 7-11 and selling hotdogs --- what the fuck do you think 7-11 would do.

Cool looking test, not functional on your server and not authored by you.

NUF said ~~~ next post like this and your IP-BLOCK will be banned not just in forums but site wide.

Banned from the best test site in the world/universe/alternate universes, that's gotta hurt.

Got a quick link to that Visual Traceroute, CA3LE, or should I google it up myself? I want too see the route that keeps me fast over the extra-large pool of water. :)

MySpeed Results

Download 230,680 bps

Upload 130,128 bps

QOS 75%

RTT 172 ms

MaxPause 400 ms

shanee.jpg

Consider this Shanee, your upload bandwidth must be equal or greater then my download bandwidth to make your test accurate.

Your donwload bandwidth must be ecual or greater then my uploadbandwidth aswell.........

As i can see your hosting this test on a adsl line, that will be accurate for ppl using 56k

Was cool interface and so on, but hey if you goin to make a own speedtest i suggest you get a fiber connection and run it on a dedicated server.

VanBuren :)

YOUR TEST IS COMPLETELY OFF BASE. ALL DATA IS WRONG AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I THINK YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST LINKS IN THIS FORUM THAT COMPETE WITH THE GUY WHO CONCEIVED AND RUNS THIS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND PERFECTLY EXECUTED WEBSITE. IF I WAS THE SITE ADMIN I WOULD JUST BLOCK YOU FROM MY SITE FOR GOOD. FAIR IS FAIR DONT YOU GET IT??

DAVID

PITTSBURGH, PA

Banned from the best test site in the world/universe/alternate universes, that's gotta hurt.

Got a quick link to that Visual Traceroute, CA3LE, or should I google it up myself? I want too see the route that keeps me fast over the extra-large pool of water. :)

http://download.visualware.com/

--

You have to run the test on a real server to get any where near accurate results. This is not accurate however:

visualware.jpg

This is hosted on a 100/100 mbps server. I am using a connection here, to test the applet, which I have tested much faster on testmy.net with and download much faster with, than what that test shows.

The path on my server is grayed out, because I don't want to disrespect CA3LE.

Well I am sorry to ca3le I just wanted to know if peope like it and ylu also offer a speed test to put on peoples site and I could never get it to work so I found another and I thought others might do same. Also I am sorry about my line to my server it is not the best but I have upgraded to a faster line and it should be in effect the 26 thanks also I am getting faster speeds now so try it again thanks and the server is located in oklahoma thanks!!!!

So try again!?

CA3LE just told you not to post stuff like this. You should be editing your posts to remove the links! Not telling people to try it again!

Your line is residential, you will eventually get in trouble for hosting servers. Also, there is no way that any one can reliably test the speed of their connections to your server. It is likely that the upload test result will be accurate for most, as you will have a large download cap, but your upload cap is much lower than most people's download caps.

If I were you, and I had been threatened with an IP-ban, I would be removing links right now...

YOUR TEST IS COMPLETELY OFF BASE. ALL DATA IS WRONG AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I THINK YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST LINKS IN THIS FORUM THAT COMPETE WITH THE GUY WHO CONCEIVED AND RUNS THIS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND PERFECTLY EXECUTED WEBSITE. IF I WAS THE SITE ADMIN I WOULD JUST BLOCK YOU FROM MY SITE FOR GOOD. FAIR IS FAIR DONT YOU GET IT??

DAVID

PITTSBURGH, PA

Thank you David, welcome to the forum.