Verizon Dsl home package

SlipKnoT

I've had the Verizon Online Dsl package, cause its the only thing i can get, but i have the 327W modem/router, and the tests i get are about 80kbs down and 16kbs upload, is there anyway to speed it up? Also is it possible to make a dynamic ip, with the router into a static ip with the modem/router?

I've had the Verizon Online Dsl package, cause its the only thing i can get, but i have the 327W modem/router, and the tests i get are about 80kbs down and 16kbs upload, is there anyway to speed it up? Also is it possible to make a dynamic ip, with the router into a static ip with the modem/router?

Ok first off.. post something in the make it faster forum for some help on the speed issue..

The dynamic ip to static.. that is there for a reason.. it makes it harder to run a server off your connection..  Most of the time it is more $$ for a static ip and it is most of the time included on the business class packages..