Was Cindy Sheehan Topic Removed

cholla

I just wanted to know since I didn't find it at all.Usually if a topic gets to flaming too much it is locked & archived.I did a search but kept getting the words are too short error. Cindy Sheehan is what I put in search that seemed long enough to me.

Did milchama complain?I know I said nothing personal about him like he did me.But I didn't complain even when called a hypocritical bigot that quotes from a K.K.K. Bible & thats pretty

personal.

I'm still not complaining but I wanted to know what happened to the topic.If someone will let me know I would appreciate it.

Could you give a little more information.Like was it confiscated by the FBI,CIA, or other Patroit act enforcing government agency.Or the other side in Crawford Texas protesting Cindy Sheehan? Don't take the previous 2 sentences seriously. I would just like to know why it was removed.

Was it anything I posted in the topic ?

A PM to a mod or admin would be better than to create a whole new topic about something that was removed for a good reason.

I have taken your suggestion & PMed you & another mod.

Edit : Thanks RTB & Swimmer for PMing me back on this .I decided to PM CA3LE to see if I can get the exact reason.

Well, if CA3LE didn't even see it, and neither did I, then I doubt anyone really took offense at it. I don't know what it said, but, I mean does it really matter? Yeah, there's some total pricks on this board (I'm not naming any names, I know I certainly can be too), but really..just forget about it I guess..forget the damn fighting..there's enough of it in the world..lol  :cool:

hm. didn't follow that topic too closely, but imo anyone posting on a thread like that should be surprised if he does /not/ get attacked for daring to express an opinion thjat differs from somebody elses. this subject is so polarising that any mention of it anywhere anytime is a guarantee for a spirited argument at least.

i don't see any reason for removal, even if things get a bit heated, since if you hang your tuchas in the breeze by posting to a thread like that, you put yourself in season. just like you can express a fight to break out if you express your view of the situation in a public place.

i say put the topic back and leave like ones there in the future. noone is forcing anyone to post to controversial topics (or even read them), and noone should interfere with the ones that decide to pull out their soapbox.

This is America, You have the right to free speach. By the way this was Off Topic any how so what is the problem? If you have Balls enough to remove the thread at least you could give the person asking why an answer! Stand up and be a Man about it!

This is America, You have the right to free speach. By the way this was Off Topic any how so what is the problem? If you have Balls enough to remove the thread at least you could give the person asking why an answer! Stand up and be a Man about it!

It wasn't in Off Topic Discussion... he has gotten answers from several people and just doesn't like the answers he gets...

This is an internet forum, there is no freedom of speech. Mention it again and I'll vomit over you. That argument really makes me sick. Some of the members that posted in there went WAY out of line, and that's why it was removed. It's all up to the admins to decide how lenient they want the mod squad to be, but even then there's always a limit.

resopalrabotnick: Problem is, such fights are bad for the general feeling of a forum, and tend to mess up the atmosphere there. If you absolutely have to flame, be a pyromaniac in real life, but please don't set the forum on fire, we might not have enough water to put the fire out.

coknuck i've only quoted u because of ur last sentence...and before locking this thread i wanna stand up and be a man by giving the full answer to this question (and i already pm'd cholla and gave him the full scoop)...which we are not required to do but outta respect for the members...here we go...

i did not personally remove it but all the moderators involved agreed, due to the content, it had to go to protect the integrity and reputation of testmy.net

as RTB said...freedom of speech does not apply here...beyond a certain extent...that extent is in the TOS agreement that everyone in this forum agreed to when they joined...which we are normally very lenient on but this went way too far (and NO we won't put it back just so everyone can read it).

really this forum should not be a podium for political/religious/racial debate (and that thread involved all three)...it will almost always end in a huge fight...and if a huge flame war that attacks large groups of people ensues the thread will be removed...or a particular post attacks an individual or group based on those subjects that post can/will be removed (this happened to involve the entire thread).

this forum is not squeaky clean and we don't want it that way...but there can be no bias here. testmy.net is an open and very friendly diverse community...which is why people come and stay for years...and as in any community debate will be...but it can't be at the expense of others (members or otherwise)

edit:member name spelling...oops sorry