Katrina

dn0

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a list of the countries that send aid to the Katrina victims.Since some countries said the USA did not send enough to the Tsunami victims of Indonesia.I'm betting the same countries send nothing to aid Katrina's victims.So if anyone sees aid from a foreign country post it.

Off the soap box .My thoughts & prayers are with the victims of Katrina.

tornados are made of warm and cold are mixing and falling

hurricanes are made the same way over water by more powerful winds helped by waves and current

that was one sad situation for the people that get hit by katrina the hurricane

i wish them luck

edit: spelling

My mother in law lives in New Orleans (Uptown).  Apparently, they aren't letting anyone back inside the city until, at the earliest, friday. (If it will ever be possible to get in by then, who knows)  To tell the truth, I wouldn't mind if her house was blown away or flooded; I don't much like the woman.  Anyway, hopefully everyone else is okay.  The mother in law was one of those people who never leave just because of a "little hurricane."  I was down there earlier this summer when the last "big" hurricane was threatening New Orleans, and she planted us down for the duration.  Luckily, it didn't hit us. I've decided that if this hurricane didn't kill her, nothing will.  But this is just mother in law - son in law hatred; I don't really want anything to happen to her (or do I)? 

i think of all the animals that couldn't get out...how sad :(

we have a friend that was going to school in new orleans and was evacuated to texas...and now has to come back to phoenix...can't even imagine what it'd be like to have ur whole city flood so bad that u couldn't live there anymore...

edit: edited cuz i decided that i wasn't done talking :P

i think of all the animals that couldn't get out...how sad :(

we have a friend that was going to school in new orleans and was evacuated to texas...and now has to come back to phoenix...can't even imagine what it'd be like to have ur whole city flood so bad that u couldn't live there anymore...

edit: edited cuz i decided that i wasn't done talking :P

My heart goes out to those who wanted but could not get out before the hurricane hit and for the animals.... got 3 cats and the dog to the left, myself...........  but for those who decided to stay and not heed the warnings knowing they live below sea level and have a cat 3-5 hurricane bearing down on them.... nothing.