winzip

billybob12345

for some reason...my winzip isn't working right...it won't let me zip files..yet it will let me use the program to unzip files....

: ... so....are there any other programs that zip files that i can get ....for free

edit// or where can i download winzip for free....and see if reinstalling it makes a difference....and again.....for free    i have found sites where to get it you have to sign up and pay the site....but odn't want that 

---------------

bb12345

btw

windows will allow you to zip and unzip file for free u dont need a program if you have winxp

lol yea i found that out after i installed winrar...i right clicked on something and as a habit i went to "send to" and i saw it said...compressed zipped folder....    :haha:  oops  :oops:

edit...it says..i only have a 40 day trial of winrar so after thats up i'll go back to winzip 9.0....but btw you was right...winrar is alot better than winzip  :D

edit...it says..i only have a 40 day trial of winrar so after thats up i'll go back to winzip 9.0....but btw you was right...winrar is alot better than winzip  :D

yea, but not much happens when the trial expires... just a warning like winzip