Website

DJVageli

if you are looking for a host.. check with your isp.. they normally have free hosting that comes with you service.. it isnt anything great but it will get the job done.. you will also have a long url but that is ok.. you can go to shorturl.com and get a different one..

lol guess how much webspace i get with my ISP! ............................................................................................................... 5 MB.

yea and making it 1 pixel big wouldnt be acceptable by them either, and even if it stopped u from being sued by them (doubt it) then theyd still delete ur account. they dont legally need a reason for that, since its a free service.

For some reason i dont think a huge company like yahoo will take the time to sue people that do that. Maybe im wrong i dunno. Just seems like they wouldnt want to waste the time doing that stuff.

Sometimes such a huge company has to set an example, by nailing a small guy. It's exactly what the RIAA is doing, except much worse.

The money it earns off selling CDs is put into sueing those that download those CD illigally. Makes me wonder what the point of such a company is.

For some reason i don't think a huge company like yahoo will take the time to sue people that do that. Maybe I'm wrong i dunno. Just seems like they wouldn't want to waste the time doing that stuff.

Yeah but ya just never know, look at all these poor smucks getting sued for downloading music......who woulda thunk it???and I dont think any of these people were reselling, it was just for them and to share.....I dont know I guess Im an old fart ...because the older I have gotten the more cautious I am....Ive just seen to many people get screwed by the system.Strange things happen I got raped by the I.R.S. over an honest mistake,and it took me 8 years to pay the bastards off,of course I was told by many people they cant do that .....but guess what ....THEY DID....I guess they didn't know they couldn't do that......lol sorry for the ramble...hehe

8) Microwave